English

image

Prefix must do

image

For each work sample I can: write a narrative with VCOP and use paragraphs.

The Amazing Disco!!

On friday we had a school disco it started at 6.00 clock and ended at 9.00 clock ! it was exciting for all of us in olsc school!.

Jack came to the disco and Tarquins mum looked after us for the night at the disco because jacks mum and dad was to busy. Jacks Mum and dad gave Jack money to spend at the disco. Jack brought a drink and a jam donut he saw most of his friends.

it was amazing! Daniel was the d.j and i was helping him we d.j a song. WE was the d.j for 5 to 10 min the disco was on the spot filed. the OLSC school put on all kinds of music it was the best night for every one at the school.

Daniel and Jack said “ tonight was the best night ever ! it would of been beter if we could do this every friday at school.
my goal is to next time have alot more conectives.

The false tooth Fairy

1. Fairy 15 didnt have a proper name because the Qwine liked numbers beter.

2. Fairy 15 was worried that she was going to lose her job because the fairy Qwine would be angery and shout at fairy 15 and fire he.

3. Fairy 15s back start to heart because she was carying to many tooths.

4. the denteast was tierd because he was so busy.

5. The fairy got a dentest job. she liked her new job because it was not as hared for her.

word what I did not under stand: chattering

Page number: 4

A synonym for this word: talking so much

I chose this word because: I did not under stand the word before

The Day I Saw The Easter Bunny

One night Brendon and Jack and Daniel had a amazing sleepover it was over Brendon house it was easter sunday that beautiful amazing night.

They went to sleep then ! BANG they all woke up in the middle of the night. Because they heard a big big big bang Jack said” is that a robber in the kitchen then they all went in the kitchen then it was the easter bunny.

They were shocked to see him and then they all went to sleep! when they wooked up they were in a flying object it was cool for them they were heading to easter island it was amazing the easter bunny was from austraila then the easter bunny said” hleow mate” Jack and brendon was awake but daniel was not awake he was making so much nose then he woke up and said lets go back home then bang they were at home.

They woke up and new it was a dream but it was it was real then we went it the and Daniel said” all mine all mine no for you just me”.

then they lived happy ever after.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

What I have learnt

image

image

image

trim.B31BAAB4-07A2-42EF-B331-F12495961948

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

One thought on “English

1. Dear Jack,

You have completed a wonderful page for English. You have updated excellent work. I really like your Big Write pieces of work. Your information report about fitness is structured well in paragraphs and you have included detailed information.
    I hope you continue your wonderful work.
    From Fiona